An entry before I go to sleep. Runny nose. I hope I can cope with the exam tomorrow. Health is at minimum. Should be ok. Kaffarah for sins. In this lovely month.

Love ...Suddenly this thought came into my mind, while I was walking back from beddoe mosque . I never had chance to experience so called love that my friends experiencing at this age or younger. What I mean is the love between girlfriends and boyfriends. Love without legal bonds. Love that we take for granted. I did not regret about it. At all. Because I found out the answer. The answer . The answer that was said the manual. The answer that I wanted to tell to everyone ... if I am still alive till that time.

I'll wait. The time is closing by.

Oh Allah. Give guidance to me and to my friend and to my friends. Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany