Life is about making choice.Is it?

Yes.At so many instances in our life,we are ended up making choices.Sometimes we need to go somewhere,and it is us who decide whether we go or not.Sometimes we need to decide whether to do or not.Sometimes we are the one who decide whether we need to change or not.

do we think, by not making choices,we are not choosing at all? Ehe .. that is also a choice!. Life will go on and all those choices will make what we are in the future!

It might not make sense to some of us.Yeah.We will grow up.We will become mum and dad.We will become leaders.We will become somebody in the future.I have seen people.Lots of people.And I know what they did when they were young.There are difference in them.The ones who choose to go along the path and also the ones who choose not to or go slightly outside the path.

However,if we see ourselves as the ones who are not in the proper path ... we still have time to go back.Yes.And the time is now! We are not sure about our future. We can say that we are going to be engineers or doctors or a person who can make tons and tons of money. But we forget about our death, that may be anytime, that may come at the instant where we might not expect.

Well ... I am growing up. I have done my studies.I am still unemployed.I am still single (yet .. unavailable ... sorry :P ).I am still learning about life.I am watching people around me ... big or small ... rich or poor ... making choices of life... and getting results from their choices.

I am not sure about what is in front of me. But I hope ... the end of my story would be the best ending I ever can think of.The ending that all believers' would like to have!

That's what we always wanted,right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany