There are so many things that we learned. Everyday there should be something new to us. Each day that seems to be repetitive, can be exciting and interestin, once we know how to make it so. Each day is a new day, as they are new creation.

I suddenly remembered what I mentioned to myself years ago. It is to utilise every single second of my time to its fullest. Wonder why we are not doing so, as our death is coming any time. What is the point of being so sad for so long. It is natural to feel so, but better if we can overcome it.

I must try to change the pain into joy, downside into upside, and must live on till the last second of this life. Reading my entries make me hurt, reminding me the harshness of reality and making me less positive each time. I should learn from the things that I did wrong and from things that went wrong. Someone has said to me "If I learn from my mistakes, I am getting a good education!".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany