These days I was being tested.I think it was quite a lot.From there I can see who am I.Not what I think.It's what I am.How do I react,think,feel and being patient when pushed.It is easy to tell people to be patient.It is harder being patient and advising yourself to be patient.But that's life.Like it or not,it has happened.It is reality.

When I looked back,I saw some of my plans shattered.I mean it does not work according to what I planned.Well,it is outside my control.I can plan,but He has better plans for me.Remember,last time when I did my thesis?Yeah.That time it seems to be hopeless.Early that year I thought that was going to be the best and interesting thesis but it ended with a very bitter end during the interview in the first semester!Remember that painful feeling?Remember the feeling ... being pounded into pulp?

Remember what happened then? At the end of second semester .... I ended up having the most impressive thesis presentation for russell's student! At least that's what my friends think! The help is there.It just need some patience.He is watching me.Keep on praying and trying !.

It is not hopeless.It just taking some time.Be patient,insyaAllah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany