Suddenly I remembered this song."Permaisuri Hatiku",by Hijjaz.It reminds me of a friend.He is handsome and I believe,famous back there in Melbourne.He has style that made me impressed.

I remembered,the time when we went to McKenzie's Falls and it was raining heavily.It was cold.We got canned spaghetti and some bread and drinks.The plan was to lie down and wait till the sun sets.Instead,we go through the rain,all the way down to the bottom of the fall.As usual,I got my multi-dimensional,multi-purpose coat with me.I miss the coat(the green one).

Down there,we ate our spaghetti.On the way down,we chatted about some interesting stuff that I still remember now,but not to be written here.Gomen ne!

Then we had our prayers,in the middle of the heavy rain.Our bags and clothes were wet.A very sentimental feeling at that time.

We went back up to the top.We seek our refuge inside the blue CSX car.At that time I remember we played that song....Hmm hmm hmm ...permaisuri hatiku...and we slept.

When we woke up,it was dark already.No more cars,other than our car.Nobody around.My friend drove back.It was dark but he was speeding.Alhamdulillah,we arrived alive to our destination...

Hmm ... why am I writing this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany