I felt sooo weak. After finished my tutorial, I felt like going back and sleep. I prayed so that this feeling is neutralized.

I walked to union building (campus centre). Went to co-op shop. Bought some pens. Suddenly my friend called. After that we met and started our energy assignment. I really have no mood but my friend still wanted to do it, but he needed me. In that condition we went to computer lab and start typing. Alhamdulillah, part one of the assignment is done. It is much more better than the one I did last weekend as the values are more reasonable!

This evening my supervisor were impressed with my robot. It can follow walls! Alhamdulillah. Finally I think today at least it ended up well till now.

Bila ingat balik tadi ... aku rasa , kalau masa tu kita rasa down atau malas, jangan teruskan perasaan tu. Cuba lawan. Cuba sabar. Dan doa. Mungkin petang tu akan jadi lebih baik dari pagi tu ;)

Ya Allah. Istiqamahkan kami. Jauhilah kami dari sifat malas. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany