I dunno, I am writing out of what is in my mind.

Last night I came back to KL. Well, the traffic is not that bad. There are not really many cars around. Maybe people are still having their holiday. Me? I am going to work as I am reserving the holiday for something big later this year and also next year.

Not many people at the flat as well. Hmm .. a bit quiet over here.

It was enjoyable Raya. Not as cheerful as before, but still enjoyable. I met my cousins in Terengganu. He's taking electrical/wireman's diploma(something like that). He told his experience learning and working. It seems electricians also have good future, it is just how would we utilise it. I am working with an oil and gas company, so I do not see much on how electricians can do. Process and chemical engineers are the ones who are blessed in this kind of company. Not us.

I met almost all of my relatives, including my cousin who recently married. Well, he and his wife are fine. Looked happy as well.

Oh, me and my family also celeberated raya in Pahang, and met my mum's relatives. Imagine, only having one day in Pahang and one day in Terengganu. It's the shortest raya celeberation. Well, I could not imagine when I am married later :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany