Cukuplah dengan apa yang telah berlaku.
Dah lama tak melihat dari kaca mata yang lain
.

In life,we always look through one window,which is always an usually negative.We will feel disappointed,frustrated and other bad feelings as well.

Once,I took a deeeeep breath and look through another window.Window of hope.Window of positive thinking.I really forgot about it.I have it but did not use it.I read this blog again.

Allah is there when I am stuck.Allah is there when I am in trouble.He is there.It is just me who gave up too soon.It is just me who only thougt that the things that I can't have is the best.I did not know that He has prepared a better replacement for that.

I thought it was a long wait,but it might be just a looong holiday before I become revved up and running fast into the new frontier of life.I thought I was not appreciated,but it might be a training ground for me to be patient.

Well.I still got time because I am still alive now.This means I still can try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany