Among the most precious things in my life is my mum's smile. I always felt very happy when I see her smile. She had given so many things to me. Being sent far away made her sad. She did not show it. As the only son, the feeling can be felt by my heart. I might be childish but this is one of things that I would do anything for it.

It is hurting to know that they whom I am working for is doing uneasy things to her. It looked good in the eyes of them and for some important people. But they just do not understand. They just do not want to understand. My mum is not in a well condition. They just made her to live very far from her home. They are hurting her feelings. Many people knew about it. Maybe they knew about it. But it just ignore her. It just ignore her good deeds to them. I am really disappointed to them.

She worked for them. This what they are back giving her.

This is what they are giving back to me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany