Fssshhhh ... (sound of fried brain).... I am tired for today. Too much load for my brain. The ECE4705 is more tedious than i expected.

There is something that popped into my mind.it is about friends.... as I was doing my assignment with my friends.

Mum has told me, there are friends and there are also acquaintance. We can meet a lot of acquaintance but quite hard to find friends. Acquaintance are the ones who only 'be friend' with you if the 'friendship' will benefit him. If you are not useful to him , he will be in a distance from you and he don't care about your welfare .As long he is ok(even though something bad happened to you), that's fine with him .

Friends are the ones who be friend with you with true friendship.Friends care each other and tolerate each other. Friends will sacrifice himself for his friend. They don't expect anything for the good things they did for you.

That's why I value friendship ...... when I found one ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany